[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Are all people surfing the net super vain and have yellow teefs and a big gut?

BeeR

Don't even take the cheap shot, I've lost weight :D

Honestly - the ad I just saw at the top of the page here and seemingly about every other web page nowdays makes me wonder if (and why) people are suddenly so obsessed with super-white teeth and being Twiggy thin. I know our society is ridiculously self-conscious, but that bad? Or the Coca-Cola people did the marketing research for these companies maybe? :wacko:

Don't even take the cheap shot, I've lost weight :D

Honestly - the ad I just saw at the top of the page here and seemingly about every other web page nowdays makes me wonder if (and why) people are suddenly so obsessed with super-white teeth and being Twiggy thin. I know our society is ridiculously self-conscious, but that bad? Or the Coca-Cola people did the marketing research for these companies maybe? :wacko:

I guess society is just turning the other cheek as 2/3 of Americans are considered overweight or obese.