[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Big trade

cnsfrk009

I've been offered andre johnson and mcfadden for dallas clark and ryan grant....idk what to do, i want andre, btu id be giving up who i think is the #1 tight end in fantasy

QB: Schaub, Favre

RB:MJD, Barber, Grant, Rice, Bradshaw, Donald Brown

WR: Calvin, Royal, Roy Williams, Ginn, Morgan

TE: Clark, Boss

based on your team & your receiver stash vs. running back stash, I'd pull that trigger.

There should be a good waiver wire pickup for TEs......Celek? Finley? If not, you should be able to trade McFadden or another RB for a better TE.

I like to accept trades where I come away with the best player in the deal, and in your case, Andre Johnson is definitely the best player.

I've been offered andre johnson and mcfadden for dallas clark and ryan grant....idk what to do, i want andre, btu id be giving up who i think is the #1 tight end in fantasy

QB: Schaub, Favre

RB:MJD, Barber, Grant, Rice, Bradshaw, Donald Brown

WR: Calvin, Royal, Roy Williams, Ginn, Morgan

TE: Clark, Boss

I would do the trade. Clark has been a bit injury prone. Nothing wrong with Boss and you get an elite wr in return. You are stacked at RB and can lose Grant. An elite WR is worth more than a TE any day.

ARE you Kidding me

Take this before he changes his mind

Andre is a first /second round pick

Whitten is going 5th

servicable TE's are available on the ww trust me

what if Dallas goes with a 2 TE set they are talking about and Martellus Bennett is taking targets away from whitten?

there are TE's out there

yeah definitely good advice. but i managed to work my way out of giving up clark, and have orchestrated a new one

Andre Johnson

DeAngelo Williams

Tim Hightower

for

Barber

Royal

Rice

Boss

If he accepts that trade, please send him my email address so he can play in all of my leagues!

If you pull it off, more power to you!

yeah thats another reason why i was leary, minn NE and NYG in the playoffs, brutalllll. but the main thing is picking up andre, so thats what im shooting for...btu hes demanding clark or royal with barber or grant and rightfully so, but still, i like my lineup and dont want to give up too much for just an improvement