[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My draft started 5 hours after my dog died.

kswheels

So that's my excuse if my picks turn out to be the worst picks ever. My last minute research session never happened, because I was focused on the sick dog. I have never gone into a live draft as completely clueless as I did this year. My advance planning for the draft consisted of re-reading Dorey's book "Fantasy Football: The Next Level" and making a LAG.

Very sorry to hear about your loss. I can sympathize as one of my best friends ever is in the stretch run of his life after having been together since he was 6 weeks old. I honestly don't know how you managed a draft immediately after the loss - you're stronger man than I am.

man - I thought I was going to lose my shepard twice (bloat each time) and I can tell you that neither time would I have been able to do a fantasy football draft. sorry and best of luck.

Small world. I'm in your league. I seen you post that message at the draft.

Anywho...my condolences, again. And I don't think your backs are all that bad, but your WR's aren't standout'ish. Just manage your team, and you should be good. Who knows!

Losing pets, especially dogs, is always tough. We bought a pup a few months ago and my brother in law stepped on it accidentally coming down off a truck bed. It suffered brain damage and died a few days later...All you can do is give them the most love you can while they're here...I'm sure you did that.