[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think Donald Driver is undervalued this year

Randall

:wacko: Not so fast, my friend. As much as I like the GB defense to be improved under Capers this year, and their offense is definitely a well-oiled machine in the pre-season, let's just wait and see what happens in the actual games that matter. I think the division as a whole is greatly improved with the additions of Cutler, Stafford, and Favre (again), but I believe it's going to be a two-team race between MN and GB. I don't think Chicago has enough weapons to keep up, and Detroit is Detroit.

The Vikes obviously have the better running game, for sure, with GB getting the nod in the passing attack. As much as I think the GB defense will be much improved, I think the Vikings will have the best defense in the division, and maybe even the entire NFC, when it's all said and done. I think the division is strong enough, though, that both could make the playoffs (GB as a wild card). :D

I think Chicago is right there in the thick of it. I think it's a three team race. The Vikings D is extremely good, but they can be passed on. Which you're going to see plenty of when Aaron Rodgers and Company bring the air show to town. :D

Prediction for Packers Bears week...

Green Bay 562 Bears 6.

I think Chicago is right there in the thick of it. I think it's a three team race. The Vikings D is extremely good, but they can be passed on. Which you're going to see plenty of when Aaron Rodgers and Company bring the air show to town. :D

Green Bay 562 Bears 6.

Let me guess... The six points will come from three intentional safeties (Rodgers turning and running out the back of the end zone, from pure boredom). :wacko:

Green Bay 562 Bears 6.

562 divided by 7 = 80 touchdowns into 60 minutes = 1 touchdown every 45 seconds. :wacko:

It's possible. I hope half are defensive scores.

Let me guess... The six points will come from three intentional safeties (Rodgers turning and running out the back of the end zone, from pure boredom). :wacko:

Nah, Matt Forte finds the endzone once. Of course, they miss the EP attempt. I have Forte in my local and the ladder league, but that was a very good guess.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
I'm right there with you on Rodgers, and at the end of the season Fantasy circles won't say Brady/Brees/Manning... It's going to be Brady/Rodgers/Brees.

I disagree with Drivers numbers of 1,200 and 8. I can see somewhere around 1,000 yards and 4-5 TD's, but Jennings will lead the team in TD's, Jones will be healthy, Finley is going to emerge this year, and Grant and the ground game will be much better.

Not bad predictions. So far Rodgers has 28 TD's and over 3900 yards.

Driver has slowed down lately and time may have finally caught up with him. 963 and 6 TD's so far so he may reach 1150.

I wouldn't mind Jones and Nelson both starting alongside Jennings.

Substitute Peyton for Brady and your predictions look good.

Top 10 QB's as of week 16. I liked Schaub but who(besides Zia) would have predicted he'd be #1?

1 Matt Schaub HOU QB 372 544 68.4 36.3 4,467

2 Peyton Manning IND QB 379 553 68.5 36.9 4,405 1

3 Drew Brees NO QB 363 514 70.6 34.3 4,388

4 Tom Brady NE QB 354 539 65.7 35.9 4,212

5 Aaron Rodgers GB QB 329 515 63.9 34.3 4,199

6 Tony Romo DAL QB 323 516 62.6 34.4 4,172

7 Philip Rivers SD QB 308 471 65.4 31.4 4,155

8 Ben Roethlisberger PIT QB 319 479 66.6 34.2 4,108

9 Brett Favre MIN QB 338 500 67.6 33.3 3,886

10 Eli Manning NYG QB 300 486 61.7 32.4 3,880

Right now Driver is 996 and 6 touchdowns.

Randall thinks a rising tide lifts all boats in GB.

I don't think it does - GB will be a better team with a better record, but DD will be about 60-900-5, at best.

64-996-6 with 1 game left - he probably won't see significant time in said game either.

I underestimated DD, but not by much. :wacko: