[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Calvin Johnson being shown to me

joeyemma

10 team redraft league...no ppr...4 for passing td's...6 for all other td's...1 for 20 passing...1 for 10 rush/rec

we start 1qb 2rb 2wr/te 1 flex k d

my team: QB Brady/Hasselbeck/Delhomme RB MJD/Westbrooke/MLynch/Donald Brown/Andre Brown/Justin Forsett/Fred Jackson WR Roy Williams/AGonzolez/LColes/SMoss/Mushin K Crosby D Vikings

We had our draft last night. I am pretty happy with my team except for my WR's.

The Calvin Johnson owner showed me Calvin and a b/u rb for MHasselbeck and MLynch.

Would you make this trade?

Thanks

I would do it but since he is coming to you, I would ask what player you might get in return. I would definitely play up Lynch and the fact that TO is going to provide him a ton of scoring chances....all to try to get a nice blue chip / sleeper type in return. I wouldn't wait too long on it though...maybe pressure him with....I want to set my team to get starters turned in. In general, if you can trade 2 back up players for a starter...and in Cal Johnsons case, it would be a near elite, legit starter...I would always make those deals.

Opinion of one at least.

Ok...now he is saying it was the draft night beer talking (I should have just done it on the spot in front of everybody but I hesitated). What he WILL do now is Calvin Johnson and Greg Jones (big deal) for MLynch/Fred Jackson and Matt Hasselbeck.

I know I am getting a huge upgrade at WR .... but I am worried about what that does to my RB depth. If Donald Brown does what I think he will, I should be fine. But if he does not, then I am very thin at RB.

Do it?

Thanks