[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rate My team please

Number 11

Standard 12 man perf scoring league:

QB Matt Schaub

RB LaDainian Tomlinson,

RB Ryan Grant

RB/WR Steve Smith,(CAR)

WR/TE Roy E. Williams,

WR/TE Dallas Clark,

D/ST Bears

K David Akers,

Bench Ray Rice,

Bench Matt Hasselbeck,

Bench Percy Harvin,

Bench James Davis,

Bench Nate Burleson,

Bench Robbie Gould,

Bench Buccaneers

Thanks in advance for your comments!

Edited by Number 11

No need for a backup defense or especially kicker. Drop them both and pick up some sleepers at other positions. You can pick up a player on waivers for the week that the Bears and Akers have a bye.

What a weird set of flexes. With that kind of ability to manipulate the roster you are more than fine at any position. Hell since you have Clark you only really need to start one wide receiver. Usually I'd want to start a third RB (Rice) at that RB/WR spot and then start Smith at the first WR/TE spot and then sit Clark or Williams based on the matchups. You have six very productive players (including Rice) with only five spots so I guess that's a good problem to have.

No need for a backup defense or especially kicker. Drop them both and pick up some sleepers at other positions. You can pick up a player on waivers for the week that the Bears and Akers have a bye.

What a weird set of flexes. With that kind of ability to manipulate the roster you are more than fine at any position. Hell since you have Clark you only really need to start one wide receiver. Usually I'd want to start a third RB (Rice) at that RB/WR spot and then start Smith at the first WR/TE spot and then sit Clark or Williams based on the matchups. You have six very productive players (including Rice) with only five spots so I guess that's a good problem to have.

Thanks, I think I will be sitting Clark and starting Rice.