[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dwayne Bowe: Number One Receiver? Please rank

In a ten team league, where you keep two franchise players, meaning top Wideouts (Larry Fitz, Andre Johnson, Randy Moss and Reggie Wayne) will be kept......NO PPC, 1 pt every 10 yards receiving, 6 for a TD...

When I pick, probably looking at the following as 'number one' receiver:

Colston

OchoCinco

Dwayne Bowe

Steve Smith

Vincent Jackson

Greg Jennings

Roddy White

Boldin

Welker

All won't be available...Boldin and Welker aren't number one receivers on their team, but can produce like one with Warner and Brady airing it out....

How would you rank the above 9 receivers as at LEAST one will be available for my selection...

Thanks!!

Jennings - No doubt

Roddy White - pretty close here between White/Colston...I bump Colston just out of injury history

Marques Colston

Steve Smith - pretty close here between Smith and Bowe, I give Smith the edge as he'll be on the more prolific and balanced offense

Dwayne Bowe

Boldin - State of mind and how many balls in Arz only thing holding him back

Ocho Cinco - Could be a nice bounce back year for him, but there are a lot of variables in play (his state of mind, Carson's health, Bengals sucking)

Welker - A bit banged up to start the year, and in non PPR his value drops pretty dramatically

Vincent Jackson - I just can't put my faith in him as a #1 reciever...he's a solid #2 to me

Best of Luck

WashD

Jennings - No doubt

Roddy White - pretty close here between White/Colston...I bump Colston just out of injury history

Marques Colston

Steve Smith - pretty close here between Smith and Bowe, I give Smith the edge as he'll be on the more prolific and balanced offense

Dwayne Bowe

Ocho Cinco - Could be a nice bounce back year for him, but there are a lot of variables in play (his state of mind, Carson's health, Bengals sucking)

Welker - A bit banged up to start the year, and in non PPR his value drops pretty dramatically

Vincent Jackson - I just can't put my faith in him as a #1 reciever...he's a solid #2 to me

Best of Luck

WashD

I'm got similar thoughts except about Colston (for no logical reason, his thumb is fine, his stats have been great and he plays with Brees) , but I while Jennings tops the list, the others pretty much fall into four tiers

Tier1

Jennings

Tier2

Smith/Roddy/Bowe

Tier 3

Boldin/Colston/Welker (more valuable in PPR)

Tier 4

Ocho - I'm not sure how he will bounce back, and I expect Henry to be a very big part of the offense.

I like Jennings the best of the bunch and Bowe next slightly ahead of White.

thanks for everyone's input and feedback, MUCH appreciated......ONE of these should be available for me when I pick:

Jennings - No doubt

Marques Colston

Dwayne Bowe

so, i'd be happy with anyone of them...Bowe 'scares' me a bit due to his awful preseason...the demotion......Cassel starting off the year hurt, but does have tremendous upside....

thanks for everyone's input and feedback, MUCH appreciated......ONE of these should be available for me when I pick:

Jennings - No doubt

Marques Colston

Dwayne Bowe

so, i'd be happy with anyone of them...Bowe 'scares' me a bit due to his awful preseason...the demotion......Cassel starting off the year hurt, but does have tremendous upside....

If the opportunity presented itself I'd move up to get Jennings...he could be a top 3 WR this year very easily.

Bowe should scare you, but only a bit...he is a beast, and he was very successful last year with no running game to speak of and essentially me at QB (and I'm no good)....I don't believe he's in for a big bump this year, but he should put up similar numbers to last year.

WD

thanks for the feedback....

Bowe was targeted a HIGH number of times last year, but without Gonzo to take some coverage, will he struggle this year (who else do they have at WR???)

hoping that one of the others slip to me.....

They have no one of note at WR, but Bowe found double coverage a decent amount of times last year...I think where the loss of Gonzo hurts him is in the red zone, where their is one less big body for the defense to worry about...I don't think it will kill his value in the middle of the field though.

I don't know why everyone is so high on Bowe this year. He was actually 3rd string earlier this season and I don't think Cassel is going to be very good throwing behind that O line. Cassel didn't look good in pre-season and I am not sold on Bowe this year either. Hope they prove me wrong since I'm from around Missouri area.