[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chris Henry of Earl Bennett

fantasyfreak

Great question...those two are neck in neck in value and in upside from my point of view an I think both are poised for decent seasons (WR #3 like numbers).

If it is PPR I'm probably leaning toward Bennett, if it is performance scoring (no PPR) I'm leaning toward Chris Henry

Feels like Chicago needs an underneath, possession receiver and Bennett can fit that bill (along with his well documented history with Jay Cutler in the past). Henry's always going to be more of a playmaker, jump ball in the endzone sort of guy, and as good as he's looked in pre-season, as long as he can keep his head on straight this may be the year he puts it together on a consistent basis.

So all in all I like them both as sleepers, and I'd probably look at the scoring system to help guide me on which one I placed a bet on.

Best of Luck,

WashD

(For some very deep sleepers check out my blog post, address in siggy)