[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Matt Jones to Titans

Dutch Oven

Any homers know anything about this?

I just found this: http://mvn.com/totaltitans/2009/09/should-...yea-or-nay.html

NFL network was reporting this on this mornings show but they also indicated that the Titans have not committed and with Jones's off the field and on the field antics, the chances are fairly against Jones from playing this year!

NFL network was reporting this on this mornings show but they also indicated that the Titans have not committed and with Jones's off the field and on the field antics, the chances are fairly against Jones from playing this year!

I just don't get it.

And...What ON the field antics??????

I just don't get it.

And...What ON the field antics??????

I'm guessing he means off the field. The funny thing is, Jones' antics are mild compared to most of the other guys that have gotten in trouble lately. I think what really turns people off is his attitide. I don't think he does it on purpose, but he comes off like he doesn't really give a chit about much of anything.

I'm guessing he means off the field. The funny thing is, Jones' antics are mild compared to most of the other guys that have gotten in trouble lately. I think what really turns people off is his attitide. I don't think he does it on purpose, but he comes off like he doesn't really give a chit about much of anything.

Jones was netorious for on field laziness and was one of the considerations in the Jag's cutting Jones.

Troubled, Talented Receiver Worth Risk

Matt Jones will be the first one to tell you that Jacksonville had every justification for releasing him in March. He was suspended last season after a cocaine possession arrest. He went to jail for a week when he violated probation. He engaged in a weird war of words with Joey Porter.

Add the mounting off-field issues to Jones' occasional on-field laziness, and the Jags really had no choice but to show him the door. It's not surprising that Jones has struggled to find a new home since then. Teams are understandably reluctant to bring in a receiver with red flags on his resume like "Drug Use" and "Attitude Problems."

What would those be? I sure don't recall any.

Jones was netorious for on field laziness and was one of the considerations in the Jag's cutting Jones.

Troubled, Talented Receiver Worth Risk

Matt Jones will be the first one to tell you that Jacksonville had every justification for releasing him in March. He was suspended last season after a cocaine possession arrest. He went to jail for a week when he violated probation. He engaged in a weird war of words with Joey Porter.

Add the mounting off-field issues to Jones' occasional on-field laziness, and the Jags really had no choice but to show him the door. It's not surprising that Jones has struggled to find a new home since then. Teams are understandably reluctant to bring in a receiver with red flags on his resume like "Drug Use" and "Attitude Problems."

War of words with Joey Porter? What NFL player hasn't popped off with that loudmouth?