[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

When a Draft Goes bad...

The Cursed

So I drafted in my third and final draft last night and I woke up this morning continue to wonder what happened. It wasn't like any other draft I have participated in, I think most of it has to do with a few CBS Sportsline Autodrafters from my Office, but that is besides the point.

Scoring in this league is as follows:

6 pts for all TDs

1 pt for 10 yds Rec or Rush

1 pt for 25 yds passing

No PPR

We start the following:

1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DST

My team is made up of the following fellows...(I drafted 12th in a 12 man Snake)

QB - Hasselbeck

RB - Addai

RB - K. Smith

WR - Fitzgerald

WR - A. Johnson (Hou)

TE - J. Finley

K - K. Brown

DST - GB Packers

Bnch - Palmer

Bnch - James Davis (Cle)

Bnch - Lesean McCoy

Bnch - Beanie Wells

Bnch - Antonio Bryant

Bnch - Lance Moore

I need to wheel and deal for an upgraded QB and RBs. What are your thoughts?

With 6 pt passing TDs and no PPR, I would have hit QBs and RBs first.

But you have some nice upside at QB and Beanie could be very nice if he stays healthy. K Smith should be good but not great.

The problem is you don't have much in the way of assets to work a trade unless you can part with a WR and Beanie (capitalize on his recent success) for a quality RB better than Addai.

Hass and Palmer won't be worth much in a trade until they show something in the regular season. Right now, I'd focus on getting better at RB.

-Heroes

With 6 pt passing TDs and no PPR, I would have hit QBs and RBs first.

But you have some nice upside at QB and Beanie could be very nice if he stays healthy. K Smith should be good but not great.

The problem is you don't have much in the way of assets to work a trade unless you can part with a WR and Beanie (capitalize on his recent success) for a quality RB better than Addai.

Hass and Palmer won't be worth much in a trade until they show something in the regular season. Right now, I'd focus on getting better at RB.

-Heroes

The QBs and RBs were all hit pretty hard 1 through 11. When it came back to me in Round 3 there were still a lot of Top WRs left on the board, which is opposite of what happened in my draft when I picked #1.

My only hope is the gems i'm sitting on turn out well in order to offer them out as bait to get a #1 QB for a team who comes down with an injury at RB/WR and try to pounce on it...