[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help - Add James Davis, Drop Earnest Graham?

Winna3

10 player H to H league.

On my bench, I have Derrick Ward and Earnest Graham. Given their situation, I am thinking of dropping Graham and adding James Davis due to upside. Jamal Lewis just cant last, can he?

Thanks for input.

I have James Davis on my bench for the same reason. I don't think Lewis will last. However I have an 18 member roster. I have a feeling about Graham. He looked really good in pre-season. I just have a feeling. I assume you don't have the room to keep both?

Also...check out my post

I have James Davis on my bench for the same reason. I don't think Lewis will last. However I have an 18 member roster. I have a feeling about Graham. He looked really good in pre-season. I just have a feeling. I assume you don't have the room to keep both?

Also...check out my post

Yep, I have no room. 15 person roster with 5 bench spots (my bench currently is B Berrian, K Walter, Buckhalter, Graham, Leon Washington)

we start 2 RBs, 1 WR/RB flex, 3 WRs - RBs are still favored in points