[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Check Out My Team

shadow451

12 team .7 ppr, start QB, 2 RB, 2WR, Flex (wr/rb), TE, K, DST 6 points for rush and pass TD. Drafted in the 10 spot.

QB - McNabb, Bulger

RB- Chris Johnson, Stephen Jackson, Hightower, LeSean McCoy

WR - TO, Housh, Holt, Jeremy Maclin, Avery

TE - Gonzalez, Zach Miller ( Oakland)

K - Kaeding

DST - Baltimore, Oakland

Thanks for the input...leave a link

Edited by shadow451

Doesnt look too bad, I would look for something else at backup QB though, Bulger is barely even worth having these days and McNabb not exactly the healthiest guy in the world. TO worrys me, I am Buffalo fan and I think we are in for a long year, but thats personal opinion. I would check waiver wire for QBs though.

Solid squad, but I think you are hurting at the flex and on your bench. Hightower/McCoy/Avery/Maclin are good prospects but not reliable producers at this time. Avery is possibly the best of the bunch, especially if Wells gets the nod in ARI.

I consider dropping the backup QB, TE, & DEF if you can and look for RB/WR prospects on the waiver wire. WR Henry/Burleson RB JDavis/BScott or anything else that might be there. Assuming transactions are free and open, I see you being able to find bye week fillers at QB/TE/DEF comparable to what you have.