[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade #2

I am considering a trade that on the surface does not look great for me.

Background is that I gave up Beanie (RB4) and Palmer (QB2) for Greg Jennings & Titans yesterday. So for now I'm flying with no backup QB and less depth at RB. I think my starters are now top-notch and am looking to solidify my bench, particularly at RB and QB.

I can get Chester Taylor/JCharles/Burleson by giving up Antonio Gates/ Steve Smith (NYG)/ Chris Henry

I want Taylor to solidify my backups and give me ADP insurance.

Losing Gates hurts a little, but I still have Jennings and Bowe as every week starters and can mix in Mason/Carlson as WR3.

Henry for Burleson is somewhat of a wash as both are third options for teams w/ good QBs when healthy.

I was planning to drop Smith for Winslow regardless.

Charles is a trade piece that could help me get Orton from the LJ owner.

Then with my RB situation stabilized I can focus on getting a backup QB (Hill, Sanchez available)

Thoughts appreciated.

Edited by Company of Heroes

I really like Smith and Henry this season, I think they will have pretty good seasons and your undervaluing them in the trade...your right it isn't balanced in your favor...and Gates for Taylor...well to be honest I think I would rather get a guy who will get a few more touches than Taylor for Gates who is a moster at TE...although you do have Carlson so you should be fine there.

Its up to you...I wouldn't do it.

Personally I like your team as it is for now...and I'd just wait and see how them guys pan out.

If your gonna make a trade though I really like Donald Brown and I think he will be a good player for you...I'd trade Moreno while his stock is up for say McGahee and Garrard...or something like that.

I really like Smith and Henry this season, I think they will have pretty good seasons and your undervaluing them in the trade...your right it isn't balanced in your favor...and Gates for Taylor...well to be honest I think I would rather get a guy who will get a few more touches than Taylor for Gates who is a moster at TE...although you do have Carlson so you should be fine there.

Its up to you...I wouldn't do it.

Personally I like your team as it is for now...and I'd just wait and see how them guys pan out.

If your gonna make a trade though I really like Donald Brown and I think he will be a good player for you...I'd trade Moreno while his stock is up for say McGahee and Garrard...or something like that.

I appreciate the input. LJ looked good tonight and Charles didn't so he won't be great trade bait. Henry has a TD 4 wks in a row. I'm starting to think I stand pat or look for something better.

Smith is unfortunately just one of many potential targets for NY. The preseason has had a ton of different guys catching (Sinorice Moss, Nicks, Hixon, Manningham) All of them and Boss are better redzone targets...

-Heroes

Edited by Company of Heroes

Yea but Smith will be Manning's security blanket...I'm not sayin he will be a number 1 stud but 60+ catches and 700-800 yds with 4 tds isn't outta the question.

I mean if he put up those numbers I'd keep him around in case of injury or for a bye...Plus I think its worth taking a risk that he becomes Manning's favorite target...its not like he is costing you anything to keep for a few weeks.