[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Even trade? If not, which side is better?

jordanzs

My RBs (start 2): Peterson, Rice, McFadden, Pierre Thomas, Donald Brown, McCoy

My WRs (start 3): R. White, Jennings, DeSean, Mason

Another team in our league really wants Ray Rice.

I was thinking I have enough depth at RB to propose this:

I give him Rice, McFadden, McCoy, and DeSean Jackon

I get Grant, Welker, and Chester Taylor.

I'm thinking he might go for it, and since I'm the commissioner & I'm the one who approves a trade, would like some outside opinions.

I don't know...trades of 3 or more players on either side are hard to really judge.

I would offer...if he doesn't go for it then I wouldn't press him for Taylor....and if you can get Grant and Welker for those 4 players I think you still have a good deal, but certainly if he will get off of taylor then its only a better deal.

Its fairly even really...at least in my opinion.

Welker is definently a suitable replacement for Jackson

U may be giving him too much value at RB as Westbrook seems to me to be pretty beat up, and I think McCoy will start at some point in the season as opposed to the young and healthy Peterson who I doubt will miss a start leaving C. Taylor as a backup for the year.

God only knows what McFadden will do...(I say this solely b/c he's on the raiders)

All in all I woundn;t make the trade because I believe in McCoy and not so much in Taylor production wise (I think both are great backs) but if you honestly don't believe Westbrook will get hurt I would make the trade because you get Grant who could be really good this year because teams will be more worried about stopping Rodgers air mail than Grant.

Edited by thestugots