[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ruh Roh....Maurice Jones Drew hurt

keggerz

What's a contusion?

you just want me to say it is a fancy word for bruise

http://www.health-care-clinic.org/injuries...n-lower-leg.htm

Contusions (Hip Pointer)

A direct blow to the outside of the hip causes an injury to one of the large bones of the pelvis, the ileum. When a contusion is sustained in an athlete over the outside of the hip, the injury is called a hip pointer.

http://orthopedics.about.com/cs/hipsurgery/g/hippointer.htm

Cut the preaseason to 2 games and have a 17 or 18 game regular season already.

Unreal players make it thru the hardest game where they play the longest and get hurt in the game where most players worth anything don't even play.

Edited by Henry Muto

DelRetard had said that because they had played their first 3 preseason games in 11 days, that they didn't play their starters as much in the 3rd game. So they were going to use them more for the 4th game.

So what does that accomplish there Jack? Your first string playing against the other team's backups really tells you something. Now MJD hurt. Happy now? :wacko:

It's a contusion, right? A bruise. Probably pulled him out for precautionary reasons. I'm not panicking yet.

probably nothing major but he has yet to come back out to the field...just got to half time so maybe we will get some sort of update.

The emoticon and tone of the title made me think it would be something more serious than MJD getting a bruise with a questionable return for a final pre-season game.

the emoticon was because there are some that think MJD will find it rough going if he gets the load that many think he will get...i purposely used hurt instead of injured because I didnt think it was as "serious" a word as injured...but fwiw, still no word (skins broadcast) and nothing from jags beat writers on twitter either...

Maurice Jones-Drew left Thursday's game on the opening series with a "bruised leg."

Jones-Drew went to the locker room after the hit and his return was considered questionable. There's no indication that the injury is serious. Stay tuned for updates.

and to play devils advocate no indication that it wasn't serious....the issue at hand is that he left the game because he got hurt and there has been no news since then and he has not returned to the sidelines even

edit: fwiw I hope it isn't anything serious

Edited by keggerz