[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which RB should I start?

aspera22

Its a toss up...Rice is in a committee and I think that Texans defense has improved over the past several years...well except for that 75 yd run they let Peterson go off on the first play of the game.

But Jones at KC is a good matchup...he should have room to run, but he will also lose carries Washington this season and he is getting older and is in risk of injuries slowing him....Plus while he did good last year in terms of td production...don't forget he is only a season removed from an awful year...last year might have been his last great year.

If it were me...I'd probably go Rice....but thats just because I like him more this year....my personal opinion....so I guess my advice to you is use your judgement and decide who you like best...its pretty close.

...I hope I helped but I doubt I did...you just have a really tough question that has an answer that could go either way.