[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Two multiple choice questions

#1: I have an open roster spot, best backup QB option:

A. Stafford, has Megatron, good arm if he starts

B. Sanchez, has looked sharp at times, might get Marshall

C. Hill, unexciting but usually OK production

D. Make a trade

#2: What about giving Gates/Moreno to get DJax/Addai ?

A. As a Brown owner, it is worth it to get the tandem of INDY backs. Covers you if Addai is solid this year. Do it.

B. Don't like the downgrade at WR/TE. Pass.

C. Don't like losing the upside of Moreno, you'd be selling low. Pass.

D. Moreno a little dinged, worth it in case he doesn't pan out. Do it.

Edited by Company of Heroes

D. Make a trade

A. As a Brown owner, it is worth it to get the tandem of INDY backs. Covers you if Addai is solid this year. Do it.

1. If keeper, then Sanchez, if non-keeper, I go Hill.

2. Depends on roster, lineup reqs and scoring system.

This is a tough call.

Even though I am bullish on DeSean Jackson this year, Gates is always capable of very good production, I'm just high on DJ this year and think he will put up slightly better numbers than Gates. The one benefit of adding Addai is that with him and Brown, you lock up the Colt running game, so hopefully one of them establishes themself as the primary guy for your bye week coverage, if you were to do the deal. And since it is not a keeper league, I'd be willing to take the gamble on securing the Indy ground game this season vs rolling the dice with the two rookie backs.

I lean towards doing the deal, though it is very even in my estimation.

D. Make a trade

is the trade deangelo or desean?

and i'd get flacco if he's available. better than all those options IMO.

1. I like Sanchez this season...he won't be Peyton or Tom and he will have rookie moments but he has a good defense to get himt he ball back, a good running game, and if downfield passing isn't there he has Dustin Keller...a real mismatch and Leon Washington they can used on wheel routes and screens.

2....what you said after A pretty much wraps up my thoughts. Moreno is no gaurantee and neithe is Addai but you own Brown and I like the Colts running game this year. That was one of their goals this season was to get better in the run game on both sides of the ball. Plus they don't have that bad of a schedule...I mean they do have to face the Titans twice, the Pats, Ravens, and Jets...But addai is also used in the passing game so he will get some numbers and your right if he goes down Brown is still there.

I wouldn't worry about losing Gates because you have Carlson who should put up good numbers this season....and you upgrade your WR core and give yourself a little insurance if Bowe ends up failing to meet expectations because he is a question mark until he proves he can be a number 1 guy...of course he kind of needs a qb to throw him the ball....so I'd do this.

I wouldn't worry about losing Gates because you have Carlson who should put up good numbers this season....and you upgrade your WR core and give yourself a little insurance if Bowe ends up failing to meet expectations because he is a question mark until he proves he can be a number 1 guy...of course he kind of needs a qb to throw him the ball....so I'd do this.

It's a non-TE required league, so it is Desean stepping in in place of Gates in the lineup, and swapping Moreno for Addai on the bench.

This is a tough call.

Even though I am bullish on DeSean Jackson this year, Gates is always capable of very good production, I'm just high on DJ this year and think he will put up slightly better numbers than Gates. The one benefit of adding Addai is that with him and Brown, you lock up the Colt running game, so hopefully one of them establishes themself as the primary guy for your bye week coverage, if you were to do the deal. And since it is not a keeper league, I'd be willing to take the gamble on securing the Indy ground game this season vs rolling the dice with the two rookie backs.

I lean towards doing the deal, though it is very even in my estimation.

Thanks, I agree it's close.

The main deal, as you say, is locking up the Colts ground game and hoping one or the other dominate.

I do lose some upside, but the rest of my team is pretty strong so I feel like playing it safe.

-Heroes