[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A Tough Week One Call, Who are the best possible starters?

Infinity

So I'm one of the 12 players representing the Huddle, in the Interboard League Challenge. This is one of the most competitive, and hardest leagues to compete in. Some of the best players from 8 fantasy football boards play in it.

You must start 1 QB, 1-2 RB ((So if you start 1 RB you can start 4 WR, If You start 2 RB, only 3 WR, Also you can start 2 TE taking down your WR count to 2.)), 2-4 WR, 1-2 TE, 1 PK, and 1 DEF

QB- Jay Cutler - 7.07E

QB- Eli Manning - 10.01H

RB- Michael Turner - 1.06H

RB- Reggie Bush - 5.01G

RB- Lendale White - 9.01H

RB- Jerious Norwood - 12.07H

RB- Le'Ron McClain - 14.02G

WR- Anquan Boldin - 2.07H

WR- Brandon Marshall - 3.06H

WR- Hines Ward - 5.06H

WR- Derek Mason - 6.12G

WR- Michael Crabtree - 13.06

WR- James Jones - 18.07H

TE- Zach Miller - 9.07E

TE- Bo Scaife - 14.07H

DEF- Pittsburgh DEF - 10.05D

DEF- New English DEF - 16.07H

PK- Rob Bironas - 17.06H

So to repeat that again, 1 QB, 1-2 RB, 2-4 WR, 1-2 TE, 1 PK, 1 DEF

This is what i have figured out so far.

QB- Cutler. I feel he's gonna have one hell of a year.

RB- Michael Turner

RB- Reggie Bush - He starts off playing the Lions, could be a huge game for him.

WR- Anquan Boldin

WR- Hines Ward

WR- Undecided. Either Brandon Marshall or Derek Mason. I'm not sure where to go here.

TE - Zach Miller

PK - Rob Bironas

DEF- Pittsburgh

Is there anything you disagree with, aren't sure about. Just want to say....anything at all is appreciated.

Derek Mason is a no brainer for me for your last WR spot, even if Marshall plays, no way I take a chance that he actually puts the effort in to make a performance worthy of FF, that and Mason has looked very sharp in pre-season, I like him to get off to a quick start this year.

If memory serves the IBL is ppr so Bush is the right call at the RB position initially over White, but obviously watch the injury reports/starter list carefully leading up to the games

Best of Luck and go Huddlers in IBL!

WashD

Yes, i'm sorry i forgot to say that it's a PPR League, I also don't like white's matchup against PIT.

Don't put the Steelers up to high on the pedistal right yet. The preseason hasn't been to kind to the rush defense of the Steelers, allowing 102 rushing yrads per game and at least 1 rushing TD. Against a good rush offensive line like Tenn, White could have a great game against Pit.

But, that's pretty much a non-issue with you being in a PPR league. Bush is for sure the way to go. Especially against Det @ home. But like WashingtonD (allot of respect for his suggestions), keep a close eye on the injury report. If Peyton doesn't feel like Bush is at 100%, he won't play Bush being that they are at home and against Det. The injury to Pierre could also be a determining factor as well.