[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

3 Rookie Running Backs to Keep an Eye on...

Duchess Jack

true, but Scott and Goodson should be rostered in just about all dynasty formats.

I think Brown tore his achilles? If so, he's done.

Brown was claimed by WAS off of DEN's PS. Don't see any news about a torn Achilles, but he's bounced around a ton of teams already in his short career.

Tell you what, I'll concede that Brown probably doesn't have a spot on a FF PS unless it's a very deep league.

what do you guys think of Taiwan Jones?

Seems like everyone has forgotten that Dmac hadn't done dick before last season, and is constantly hurt... he even missed two games last season.

Don't get me wrong, I love what Dmac brings, but I didn't want anything to do with him last season, and considered him a bust, as a guy that just couldn't stay on the field.

IMO Bush is a plodder that couldn't carry an offense alone for more than a couple/few games if asked.

Edited by byron2112

I think he just ruins the FF situation. I think Bush gets the same workload that he would've anyways and Taiwan steals as much as 70 touches from DMc this season.

Unless Bush leaves the Raiders as a FA once a new CBA is signed...