[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offered a trade

cnsfrk009

PPR league...50 yards a point and 4 pts for a passing td, -1 for int....10 yards rushing 10 yards receiving a pt

that being said, i have been offered a trade, looking for some advice...here's my lineup

QB:Schaub, Favre

WR:Calvin, Royal, Roy Williams, Ginn, Morgan

RB: MJD, Barber, Rice, Grant, bradshaw, donald brown

TE: Clark, Boss

I have been offered Jay Cutler and Joseph Addai for Brett Favre and Ryan Grant

I like this trade, i get a solid backup to schaub incase he gets hurt, and i think addai is bound for a good rebound year with all those weapons and health, plus id have his handcuff anyways. I think Grant and Addai are almost even, grant taking a slight edge but ppr addai is very solid on a good offense, and cutler better than favre

Edited by cnsfrk009

I agree with you, I like Addai to bounce back and with you being in a PPR Addai has a greater value. And there really isn't a guarantee that Cutler will produce like he did in Denver cause its his first year in a new system but I think he will...he has looked good in the preseason.

Favre is Favre...its hard to say whether he will throw 3 tds a week or 3 ints...plus he is older and more of an injury concern...he is already pretty banged up but thats expected after all the years of hits.

I'd do it...I think your deep enough @ rb to take a risk with Addai because he could really be a big reward player...plus you have Brown if he goes down....and Cutler is less likely to miss anytime with injury.

I like Grant better than Addai this year, but if you are only starting 2 RBs, you have the depth with Rice to let Grant go if you can upgrade elsewhere ... Favre hasn't shown anything , so cutler would be a more secure backup to Schaub ... I think I'd do the deal. He will LOVE the deal, getting grant and not giving up a worthwhile starter, so it might strengthen both teams -- his a bit more than yours, but still, you benefit.

yeah, i like grant as my RB3 with Rice, my depth at running back is great to me, so i have worked out another trade, what do you think? Thanks for the reply

Brett Favre, Roy Williams, Donald Brown

for

Cutler, Greg Jennings

I get my stud wideout i wanted, a good backup to schaub, and he gets brown who i can afford to give up but he must lovee to get his handcuff

yeah, i like grant as my RB3 with Rice, my depth at running back is great to me, so i have worked out another trade, what do you think? Thanks for the reply

Brett Favre, Roy Williams, Donald Brown

for

Cutler, Greg Jennings

I get my stud wideout i wanted, a good backup to schaub, and he gets brown who i can afford to give up but he must lovee to get his handcuff

I would do that in a BLINK of an eye and likely wet myself waiting for it to get approved. If it comes to be, BRAVO!!!