[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So i guess the question is

BS Miscreant

Was Oregon undeserving of a top 25 ranking or is Boise St. just that good? Because, although the final score doesn't really show it, that was an asswhoopin' Thursday night. And I'm not talking about after the game either.

ETA: Blount suspended for the season!

Edited by BS Miscreant

Was Oregon undeserving of a top 25 ranking or is Boise St. just that good? Because, although the final score doesn't really show it, that was an asswhoopin' Thursday night. And I'm not talking about after the game either.

It was painful to watch. Based on last night alone, I'd say the Ducks were ranked too high. Don't want to take anything away from Boise St., but it was definitely a first game of the season. Fumbles, bad snaps, dropped passes on both teams and BS still dominated.

I want to see what the Over / Under is on the length of time after their buses leave the stadium, that the Boilermakers dare taking off their helmets next week.

Boise certainly didnt look that impressive either. Oregon just plain crapped the bed. early season kinks were clearly not worked out, and Boise at home took advantage of alot of those mistakes.

Blounts loss will hurt Oregon this year, and it could be genious he was suspended for the season, as this gives the coach a pass when Oregon gets knocked around this season. No way they are a top 25 team, after what we saw last night.

Wonder if Blount is drafted in the top 3 rounds next yr, I thought he had a shot at being a late 1st, early 2nd. He may have cost himself some serious money with those antics. Dude clearly needs some meds.

ETA: Blount suspended for the season!

Boise really is that good.... :wacko:

Boise certainly didnt look that impressive either.

The fact that Boise was also quite error prone is the reason I asked the question. They actually turned the ball over more than Oregon, missed two field goals and blew the snap on another yet they still completely dominated the game.

Boise St is for real as they have proved over the last 5 years. With Blount, or without him, Oregon will still be a Top 25 team by the end of the year. That team has a lot of talent and let's not forget that it was the first game of the year. We'll see what kind of character that squad has now. This suspension might light a fire under them. I wouldn't want to play them next week.

GO DAWGS!!

yeah the answer is somewhere in the middle - Boise it legit and as awful as Oregon played they have the talent to bounce back and they likely will

I would not want to be Purdue walking into Autzen next week.

Pretty impressive performance from the Boise D

Ducks have enough talent behind Blount to get it done