[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Please tell me I’m crazy

jelap1

For the first time ever, I’m thinking about taking a QB in the first round. I know all the usual arguments against this, but hear me out… I’m joining this new league where you have to start two QB’s, passing TD’s are worth 6, and no minus points for interceptions. All other scoring is standard non-PPR. There are 10 teams in this league, so there would be 20 QB’s starting every week. I’m a complete newb to this format.

I have the 3rd pick, and can’t shake this feeling that I would be foolish if I didn’t take Brees, Brady, or Manning in the first round – unless Adrian Peterson fell to me, which I wouldn’t believe is going to happen.

What say you, am I crazy?

Rodgers looks great, and should be a top producer. I would almost take him over Manning. Yes, I said it. I would take Rodgers over Manning. Hah! In your league taking a top QB with the first pick would not be a bad idea, because there are so few numbers producing QB's.

What are the requirements of the other positions? if they are close to your prototypical 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE requirements, then yes, QBs have hugh value and I would not be too oppossed to taking one in the first round. But, if the requirements for the other positions were equally increased, then it is a different story.

What are the requirements of the other positions? if they are close to your prototypical 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE requirements, then yes, QBs have hugh value and I would not be too oppossed to taking one in the first round. But, if the requirements for the other positions were equally increased, then it is a different story.

Pretty standard – 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1FLEX (RB/WR)

You need the value based draft startegy for your league and draft this will determine your drafting order. Multiple programs that do this for you.

For ex the top QB in your league will out score the number 24 QB by x pts and the top RB will out score the #24 RB by about y pts but you need to know exactly. This will guide this pick.

With that said take the RB and go RB-QB then best QB RB or WR based on VBD