[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Leaving for Michigan tomorrow

tazinib1

Tomorrow is the big day. On the road (driving grip/electric truck) to Lake,Michigan for a 5 week feature. Pretty excited. Seems I might get tickets to the Chi/Pitt game on the 20th courtesy of BPWallace.

Like I said, I'll be there 5 weeks with Sundays off. Anybody in the area that wants to get together for a brew or 2, let me know.

Shhh . . . . I am still working on it. Ya didnt exactly pick a easy game to get tickets to . . . .

lol..this is true. But I'm not exactly excited about the other option while I'm there. That being the Lions game. :wacko:

But I will take that if you can't get the Steelers. Just the chance to go to Soldier Field is worth the game itself.

If there is any justice in this world Rich Rodriquez will burn in hell...

He is burning in a special kind of hell right now. A lot of the alums I've heard from want him gone now. And if he loses to Delaware State this year, they'll NEVER forgive him.

Tomorrow is the big day. On the road (driving grip/electric truck) to Lake,Michigan for a 5 week feature. Pretty excited. Seems I might get tickets to the Chi/Pitt game on the 20th courtesy of BPWallace.

Like I said, I'll be there 5 weeks with Sundays off. Anybody in the area that wants to get together for a brew or 2, let me know.

In the area of Lake Michigan? You do know that Michigan isn't actually in the lake don't you?

If you're in the U.P. I could swing over.

If you run into Tony Mandarich(Traverse City probably) please slap him in the face for me.

BTW it's a pretty big lake.