[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who's holding their draft on 9/9/09?

FWmaker

My local is holding our 15 round draft next Wednesday night on the eve of the NFL season.

Problem is, we're not really local anymore. All over the country, so we're doing a live internet draft on MFL.

I'm paranoid about SNAFU's and such.

Who else is holding their draft on the 9th???

One of my locals will celebrate its 20th anniversary with the traditional "eve of the season" draft on 09/09/09. Are there any numerological glitches forecast? We'll all be in the same room, but it makes life so much easier on the commissioner (me) to enter in the picks in the MFL live draft room as we go...

2V

My local weird league is having a golf outing at noon, followed by dinner and drinking, and oh yeah, a draft, on THURSDAY, Sep 10. We'll probably watch TV and some doofus will draft that TE who scores a TD, and then will never be heard from again. The TE that is - the Doofus will be heard from again and again!

Our league has been holding our draft on Labor Day weekend. Usually on Sunday. It's become a tradition that all of us look forward to...grilling out,watching some college football before the draft, reuniting with old friends...and then the big draft. I think that draft day is second to Christmas Day only.