[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

James Davis

whit8356

I have a trade opportunity in my league. James Davis vs. Julius Jones, I would get Jones. Mike Lombardi has been feeding the fire that Lewis will be cut rather than have that full time job. So normally I would do it up, but now I have some pause. Thoughts?

I would do it...I see it as maybe Davis becomes a starter but you know Jones is a starter...regardless of how well he does he is a safer bet...and I'm sure he isn't your number 1 or even number 2 rb...Jones would probably be your 3 or 4...I'm not sayin that Davis may not become the starter and have better numbers than Jones...only that as of now you know what Jones will be and as of now he is a better fantasy player than Davis.

I do this trade.

Depends what else you have. If Davis is your 4th or 5th RB, then I don't see a reason to trade. The upside is higher than Jones. If you need a starter or even a 3rd RB then Jones will have a bigger impact in the near term.

Morning,

Roster goes like this:

QB: Carson, Hasselback, Edwards

RB: Westbrook, LT, McCoy, McClain, Jamal Charles, Edge

WR: Wayne, Colston, Clowney

TE: Witten

14 team league. Start QB, RB, RB, RB/WR, WR, WR, TE.

I did the deal. I figured I need a flex play most weeks and can't wait on James Davis.

Morning,

Roster goes like this:

QB: Carson, Hasselback, Edwards

RB: Westbrook, LT, McCoy, McClain, Jamal Charles, Edge

WR: Wayne, Colston, Clowney

TE: Witten

14 team league. Start QB, RB, RB, RB/WR, WR, WR, TE.

I did the deal. I figured I need a flex play most weeks and can't wait on James Davis.

You will regret it when Jamall Lewis is cut/demoted. Hope it works out for ya. Good luck.