[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Couple of ?s Can you help? Please?

jmbstudios

OK first off my brother got me into this pool You pick a winner of ONE game every week. Straight up, no spread! Last man standing gets the pot!

So my question is, is there a website where I can go and get some help on this. A site where the percentage of winning picks is extrememly high?

I would normally do the research and pick myself, but my job is demanding more time, and time researching is short!

There is $35K on the line, so any suggestions would be nice.....

Second, we are drafting on Tuesday and I have drawn #7. How is that for a number? Any tips on what to grab first?

Thanks, I really appreciate the help as my time on the net is limited and my schedule is really limiting me this year...

Thanks guys!

Second, we are drafting on Tuesday and I have drawn #7. How is that for a number? Any tips on what to grab first?

Thanks, I really appreciate the help as my time on the net is limited and my schedule is really limiting me this year...

Thanks guys!

The dreaded 1.7. Worst draft slot of the draft IMO. DO NOT draft a QB before round 4. You will need those 2nd tier RB/WR's ... unless you go WR first. I really hate that draft position...with a passion.

I've been in a similar pool for three years now. Not sure if you can pick the same team more than once in a season (in the one I'm in you can). Last year, all you would have had to do is pick the team playing Detroit every week. :-)

no rules against picking the same team over and over....

The dreaded 1.7. Worst draft slot of the draft IMO. DO NOT draft a QB before round 4. You will need those 2nd tier RB/WR's ... unless you go WR first. I really hate that draft position...with a passion.

You may want to go receiver (moss or fitz, beware andre J b/c of Schaub). And I agree, QB needs to be round 5.