[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick 2 rbs

jettxin

I would like other opinions. I have

Westbrook @ carolina

McFadden vs Chargers

Rice vs Chiefs

I can only start 2

I'm thinking westy ( he hasn't injured himself yet )

I am also thinking Rice. I like his match up better than Mcfaddens

I don't expect the raiders to be in the game very long and they will have to air it out to try to keep up for this reason I am benching McFadden.

thanks in advance.

leave a link I will be glad to help.

Edited by jettxin

Agree with you completely...Even a somewhat healthy Westy must start regardless of matchup and Rice against the 2nd worst yds/carry rush defense of last year for sure. I like McFadden a lot but have more faith in Rice's role to start the season than his anyway plus SD def is no picnic.

Agree with you completely...Even a somewhat healthy Westy must start regardless of matchup and Rice against the 2nd worst yds/carry rush defense of last year for sure. I like McFadden a lot but have more faith in Rice's role to start the season than his anyway plus SD def is no picnic.

Thanks & welcome to the Huddle

+1 for me as well. You should definitely start Westbrook & Rice next wk. McFadden to me is a big ? this year as you never know what to expect from the Raiders, plus going against SD is kinda tough. On the other hand, Rice should have a field day on KC's Defense.

Edited by skins1