[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rate my team!

cid

It is a 10 team league. There is one slot for quarterback, 2 slots for running back, 2 slots for wide receiver, one slot for tight end, one for defense, and one for kicker. There is also one slot for a WR/RB combination. Tell me who you think my starters should be and any other information/strategy you will give me - primarily for the WR/RB slot. I'll gladly accept it.

QB: Peyton Manning

RB: DeAngelo Williams

RB: Steven Jackson

WR/RB: Eddie Royal

WR: Chad Ochocinco

WR: Anquan Boldin

TE: Antonio Gates

DEF: Tennessee

Kicker: Bironas

Bench:

Jay Cutler

Lendale White

LeSean McCoy

Steve Breaston

Kevin Boss

Ladell Betts

DOLPHINS DEFENSE

I think your team looks great! As far as the RB/WR the only real question, barring injury which bumps up McCoy/Betts/Breaston, is whether to start Royal or L. White in that slot...based on last year it'd mostly be White but you can't expect all the tds this year unless the matchup is right or the trend is there. Otherwise, you have your safest lineup in with Royal which seems to be the #1, or at least Orton's favorite receiver, at this point. With their offense he should get the looks at least ...and you should be able to ride this team pretty far!

It is a 10 team league. There is one slot for quarterback, 2 slots for running back, 2 slots for wide receiver, one slot for tight end, one for defense, and one for kicker. There is also one slot for a WR/RB combination. Tell me who you think my starters should be and any other information/strategy you will give me - primarily for the WR/RB slot. I'll gladly accept it.

QB: Peyton Manning

RB: DeAngelo Williams

RB: Steven Jackson

WR/RB: Eddie Royal

WR: Chad Ochocinco

WR: Anquan Boldin

TE: Antonio Gates

DEF: Tennessee

Kicker: Bironas

Bench:

Jay Cutler

Lendale White

LeSean McCoy

Steve Breaston

Kevin Boss

Ladell Betts

DOLPHINS DEFENSE

I really like your team! I also would rotate White & Royal based on matchup but would probably favor the RB in general. I think you would be fine either way.

Good luck with your team.