[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would you drop Jonathan Stewart for Michael Bush? NO PPR

dfine

In a non PPR, non trading league, where drop adds cost each time I do it. Scoring is 10% Rushing and Receiving yards, 5 points TD's.

I have Jonathan Stewart as my 5th back, I have to start 3 RB's each week. I really don't need Stewart until week 6. But Michael Bush is undrafted, and possibly could be the starter, or get a lot of carries, and could become a monster. Tom Cable is going to announce the starter next week, Fargas is hurt and McFadden is not an every down back.

Would you hold on to Stewart and wait and see, or pick up Michael Bush and drop Stewart?

I can only drop a RB for a RB.

Depending on what the rest of your roster looks like - and assuming non-keeper ... I'd be very tempted to get Bush now, even at the expense of Stewart ... the latter may not even play until week 2, and when healthy will still likely get 8-10 carries to every 18-20 that DeAngelo gets. Of course there is no guarantee that OAK can score more than 7 point a game - or that Bush will really factor into the game plan as much as many are speculating he will ... but it seems to me that at this moment, he has enough potential upside that it's worth taking a chance on him - assuming your roster can afford to carry the guy as a "chance" player.

If Bush puts up 65/1 in the first week of the season - my guess is that he will no longer be on your WW - so whatever you decide, you probably need to decide soon.

Edited by ts

couple of things. first, before i begin. are you under the influence in anyway shape or form? lol

NO! I repeat, NO way do you drop jonathon stewart for michael bush

Bush is in a horrible RBBC with Mcfadden the best back by far. McFadden is definitely an every-down back, he is their only playmaker on the team. Look at what stewart did last year coming off toe surgery and behind the #1 running back in fantasy, close to 900 yards and 10tds? Yeah. Carolina has the best, if not the top 3 line in the league and they will run run run. A sore achillies is nothing to be afraid of, he is one injury away from being a top 10 back, so in no way do i do this. Hope this helps

My other Running Backs are

MJD, Joseph Addai, Felix Jones and Cedric Benson.

Were I to take a chance on Bush, it would be at the expense of Benson, not Stewart ... even though Benson is a "starter", with MJD, Addai, Felix and whomever ... I think Benson is the odd man out if you want to carry upside potential on your roster as opposed to steady but likely sucky production.

Were I to take a chance on Bush, it would be at the expense of Benson, not Stewart ... even though Benson is a "starter", with MJD, Addai, Felix and whomever ... I think Benson is the odd man out if you want to carry upside potential on your roster as opposed to steady but likely sucky production.

I agree. I realize that most fantasy pundits say it's all about opportunity, but my experience has been that it's all about talent. Stewart has talent. We know that. Benson doesn't. We know that too. The jury is still out on Bush. So out of those three, Stewart is the still the guy you want on your team.

It's funny, my wife is telling the same thing, am I nuts. She said I drafted the player who would be rated higher if he wasn't injured. He should be back, and his upside is great. So, for now, I will stand pat.

Next I have to figure out which RB's to start each week.

Ding, Ding, Ding We have a winner. I would rather have Stewart & Bush than anybody & benson.