[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR Waiver Wire

PatsPatsPats

walker is a beast, when healthy. however, he has never been healthy. keeper league? If keeper, maclin takes the top spot. I doubt anyone in the league will pick up any of those receivers other than maclin, so i would wait a week or so see how the jags receivers do

walker is a beast, when healthy. however, he has never been healthy. keeper league? If keeper, maclin takes the top spot. I doubt anyone in the league will pick up any of those receivers other than maclin, so i would wait a week or so see how the jags receivers do

It is a keeper league but when you have guys like Gore and Brady would you really keep someone like Maclin or Walker, that would be like saying they're going to turn into fitz or AJ.

So you think Walker is going to be better than Maclin if healthy?

depending on how your keeper status works who knows? that being said with the emergence of williamson and mjd being the stud, i dont think walker will be anything more than 30/400/3 guy.....but maclin has desean jackson possibility with the philly offense, i live in philly so may be a bit biased, btu id liek to think i know alot more abotu them than any team so i can see maclin being a 40/600/3-4 guy

depending on how your keeper status works who knows? that being said with the emergence of williamson and mjd being the stud, i dont think walker will be anything more than 30/400/3 guy.....but maclin has desean jackson possibility with the philly offense, i live in philly so may be a bit biased, btu id liek to think i know alot more abotu them than any team so i can see maclin being a 40/600/3-4 guy

Cool, I do like Maclin, the question is do you think he'll start based on what you're hearing in philly?

With Philly, it doesn't really matter if he's "starting" or not. He'll see plenty of time on the field, and I think cnsfrk's projected stats sound pretty reasonable. I still like Robinson a little better for this season as he has less competition for targets (at least on paper), but for the future and from a pure talent standpoint, it's hard to beat Maclin.