[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

just offered megatron for AJ...

cffl2323

I may be in the minority but all summer ling I have been preaching that Calvin will be thee Fantasy WR this year.

Kevin Walter and Daniels take to many red zone td's away from AJ. Calvin team will always be coming from behind in the 4th quarter

and sometimes will be facing the second string defense. That means not only garbage yards but garbage TDs as well.

Go Calvin and watch what happens.

for anyone saying Calvin's situation is sketchy because of QB is either new to fantasy or just an anti-calvin fan. The guy had FIVE DIFFERENT QBs, CONSTANT DOUBLE TEAMS, and everything else imaginable, and what did he do? 78 catches 1300+ yards and a league leading 12 tds. there is no way possible that detroit can be any worse, and now they have at worst a 2 qb situation, and both have cannon arms, also

the lions new offensive coordinator, scott linehan, LOVES to throw in the red zone to huge targets, remember 5 or so years ago some guy named randy moss who was new to the league? Remember his qb? Culpepper, Remember his coordinator? Scott Linehan. Case in point, linehan will feed calvin passes and then some.

Owen Daniels has only scored 5 Tds the past 2 years, so he won't be vulturing any TDs from AJ. No way you get rid of AJ!

I still don't understand all this love for Calvin Johnson. Yes, he had a great year last year, but that doesn't mean he's going to duplicate it or surpass it. The logic doesn't make any sense...."he had crappy QBs and still put up great numbers". Well, his new QB is a rookie who has never thrown a pass in the NFL! How can you really say he won't be worse than the guys he had last year? Sure he can!!! Plus no more Roy Williams, a rookie TE, and a mediocre run game. Sure, Calvin might get some great garbage time points, but do you really want to have to rely on THAT? No way!

And for the record, I do think Calvin is a BEAST, but taking him and praying for garbage time points just doesn't make any sense to me.

Ok there is great argument for both. Lucky for me I have both in a keeper league, but I think it all comes down to weather or not your in a PPR league. If you are in a PPR league, AJ comes out on top. He will catch a few more passes from Schaub then CJ will on his team. Im guessing this will make your decision for you.