[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just drafted yesterday....10 team league, 2 keeper..

Okay, ten team, 2 keeper league...NO PPC.... 6 pts for a td, 1 pt every 10 yards rushing/receiving

I franchised Gore and Grant, picked up Pierre Thomas, Beanie Wells, took flyer on Maroney and Bernad Scott (last pick of the draft, in case Benson goes down..)

Westbrook owner offered me him for Gore....I know Westy isn't a 'keeper' but for this year, does Westy out-perform Gore, who could lose carries to Coffee (ditto Westy could lose some to McCoy...)

Looking at stats from each player on our league website, both players missed two games due to injury last year. Westbrook out performed Gore by 30 pts. on the year, but Gore was more consistent through the year. Westbrook did most of his damage in our league on four playing dates. I would keep Gore. I think he'll end up playing more games and will score more when it is all said and done.