[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantasy Baseball

BigMikeinNY

Had a bad fantasy baseball season. Horrible in 2 out of 3 huddle leagues. Was top seed at the all star break in my main local then lost 7 weeks staright and fell out of nthe playoffs. Have a good team in BOTI where the playoffs start today and am in striking distance in our RBI league so all is not lost but in general veryy dissapointed. Horrible effort and barely threw a punch in HOTD and Philly

I'm having a good year thus far this year, but, we'll see what happens this week.

In HOTD, I won my first playoff week and am in the semi's as the #6 seed. I play the #1 seed this week, so, I will need to pull of an upset to make the finals.

In my local, I had the best regular season and got the #1 seed. Hopefully, it isn't one of those season's where the regular season brings hope just for the playoffs to bring disappointment. We shall see.

Oh, and Whomper punches like a girl in HOTD...... :wacko:

Good luck to all of you in the playoffs this week.

Some guys that I think are going to have a GREAT September (that I have been waiting all season on)

Soriano

Uggla

Vlad

Be careful with Sori. That knee has made him a shaky start

I'm having a good year thus far this year, but, we'll see what happens this week.

In HOTD, I won my first playoff week and am in the semi's as the #6 seed. I play the #1 seed this week, so, I will need to pull of an upset to make the finals.

In my local, I had the best regular season and got the #1 seed. Hopefully, it isn't one of those season's where the regular season brings hope just for the playoffs to bring disappointment. We shall see.

Oh, and Whomper punches like a girl in HOTD...... :wacko:

My only wish is that Zach Duke would start for you every night.

ETA: and that other stiff you trotted out on the mound.

Edited by gilthorp