[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New Guy Here...Rate my Team

rbryant

hey guys/gals, been reading this forum for awhile, finally decided to jump in. Here is my lineup. As you can see I went crazy on the RB's, hoping to make some trades along the way.

This is a big money league...12 person league, PPR, IDP. I'll just post the offense for now. BTW, I drafted at #12.

QB Schaub

Trent Edwards

RB Slaton, Gore, McFadden, Reggie Bush, LaSean McCoy,Hightower, Donald Brown

WR Bowe, DeSean Jackson, Moore,Hixon, Britt

TE Scaife, Barnidge

I don't think this is a bad team, but it's not my best draft ever. I've thought about trying to package Gore/Jackson for a big time WR. I don't think anyone would part ways with Fitzgerald or Andre, but I would think someone like Steve Smith or Randy Moss would consider it. I'm pretty much stuck at TE. I'm hoping that I can find a more productive TE in the free agency market once the season begins. At QB, it pretty much hinges on Schaub staying healthy. I think this guy could put monster numbers up with a healthy season and throwing to Andre,Kevin walter and Owen Daniels.

hey guys/gals, been reading this forum for awhile, finally decided to jump in. Here is my lineup. As you can see I went crazy on the RB's, hoping to make some trades along the way.

This is a big money league...12 person league, PPR, IDP. I'll just post the offense for now. BTW, I drafted at #12.

QB Schaub

Trent Edwards

RB Slaton, Gore, McFadden, Reggie Bush, LaSean McCoy,Hightower, Donald Brown

WR Bowe, DeSean Jackson, Moore,Hixon, Britt

TE Scaife, Barnidge

I don't think this is a bad team, but it's not my best draft ever. I've thought about trying to package Gore/Jackson for a big time WR. I don't think anyone would part ways with Fitzgerald or Andre, but I would think someone like Steve Smith or Randy Moss would consider it. I'm pretty much stuck at TE. I'm hoping that I can find a more productive TE in the free agency market once the season begins. At QB, it pretty much hinges on Schaub staying healthy. I think this guy could put monster numbers up with a healthy season and throwing to Andre,Kevin walter and Owen Daniels.

If Schaub stays healthy then you should do okay. I don't trust Gore, McFadden, Bush, or Britt to be consistent. But you should be able to field a competitive team every week.

If Schaub stays healthy then you should do okay. I don't trust Gore, McFadden, Bush, or Britt to be consistent. But you should be able to field a competitive team every week.

That's why I would like to use Gore as a trade. I'd rather take Slaton as RB 1 and McFadden as a RB 2. I'm hoping that either Brown,Hightower or McCoy will break out and provide a decent option at RB 3.

With a decent trade, I would like to have Steve Smith or Moss at WR 1 and Bowe at WR 2

That's why I would like to use Gore as a trade. I'd rather take Slaton as RB 1 and McFadden as a RB 2. I'm hoping that either Brown,Hightower or McCoy will break out and provide a decent option at RB 3.

With a decent trade, I would like to have Steve Smith or Moss at WR 1 and Bowe at WR 2

If Addai or Westbrook go down then you are SET at RB! You're not bad at all as it stands. Look at Addai's history over the past year and a half. Westbrook isn't getting any younger either. The chances of you finding yourself in that position may be stronger than you think.

I agree with you trying to get another receiver, but I wouldn't sell Hixon or Moore short. Either one of them could have a breakout year.

I think your team would look really good with a guy like Dustin Keller on it.

Edited by Mr Hammock