[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rate my Team/Starting Lineuo Question

shaneomac

Thanks guys.

10 team league, re-draft, standard scoring. Starting positions are 1QB, 2WR, 2RB, FLEX (RB/TE/WR/QB),TE, K, and Def

QB-Carson Palmer, Kyle Orton

RB-Pierre Thomas, Ryan Grant, Darren McFadden, Ray Rice, Leon Washington, Joseph Addai

WR-Randy Moss, Andre Johnson, Lee Evans

TE-Jeremy Shockey

K-Nate Kaeding

Def-Phili, Chicago

I am using my starting lineup for Week one as

QB-Palmer

RB-Thomas

RB-Grant

WR-Moss

WR-A. Johnson

TE-Shockey

Flex-Rice

Def-Phili

K-Kaeding

I am confident in all positions except RB and Flex, mostly because I am carrying six backs. Any starting lineup suggestions? Thanks.

You may want to re-think the idea of starting P. Thomas in week #1, I've seen a few reports from various online sources that are speculating he'll miss the game. From one of those sources:

New Orleans Saints' Pierre Thomas questionable for opener vs. Detroit Lions

by Brian Allee-Walsh, The Times-Picayune

Friday September 04, 2009, 9:12 PM

New Orleans Saints running back Pierre Thomas issued an injury update Friday, calling himself "questionable" for the season opener against the Detroit Lions next Sunday at the Superdome. Thomas ... has been sidelined since spraining the medial collateral ligament in his right knee two weeks ago ...

Edited by ts

Sit out P Thomas...

I would start McPhadden and see what happens, but he does go against a good SD Def in Week 1.

Addai is also a decent Flex play, but JAX is usually got a good D. He will be hit and miss for you this year.

It will be interesting to see what Rice does. BAL could be a 3 headed RRBC monster.