[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I accept? B. Marshall, Hassleback and Shaub for Matt Ryan, D. Hester?

thefreak

Should I accept this proposed trade Marshall, Hassleback and Shaub for Ryan and Hester?

QB- Ryan

Bench: JCut

WR A. Johnson

WR Reggie Wayne

Bench Hester, Coles

RB S. Jackson

RB Kevin Smith

Bench K. Moreno, D. McFadden

TE D. Clark

W/R L. Washington

D NYJ

Bench Green Bay

D Pat Willis

D Nick Collins

bench Ed reed

I'm considering it, due to many reasons. I will not be giving up my starters and ill be gaining a W.R with more upside than Devin Hester if he stays out of trouble. I believe Matt Shaub will be a great QB if he stays healthy and Hassleback will be back to elite form I already planned on using my quarterbacks based on match ups like you normally do for the other positions . The only player ill have to drop is my back up defense which is Green Bay. And start Hassleback vs St Louis, and take it from there.

yea, so if the trade were to be approved i would have 3 QBs- J cut, Shaub and Hassleback, Wrs would be A. Johnson, R. Wayne, Coles, Marshall with RB- S. Jackson, K Smith, L Washington, D. Mcfadden, and i would drop the defense. And work my Qbs based on matchups out of the three

Do not walk, RUN to accept this trade.

Schaub > Ryan (when healthy)

Marshall > Hester (when not punting balls in practice)

Just do it now hit the accept button before your even done reading this sentence.

Edited by Henry Muto