[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cadillac Williams

Red Storm

Long time Buc fan...No one would be happier than me to see Cadillac run the way he used to in his rookie year, but frankly I just don't see it happening. What he does now is a 3-4 yd run and that's about it. It has crossed my mind picking him up but he never has those long runs the way he used to. It would suprise the hell out of me if he ever rushed for 1,000 again.

This was my question also and I should have read further down the topics.

I think being the starter he is worth picking up in a real deep league like I am playing in. We have a 14 team league and have the ability to play 3 RB at once so I nabbed him real quick.

I'm looking at Cadillac over V. Jackson but I think week 1 I have to go V. Jackson vs. Oak

If the team your talking about is the one in your sig then I don't think you need them and I don't think there will be a run on him unless several guys get injured so I wouldn't make a move to add him to your team. But if you have a roster spot to fill and you feel good about him then get him. I see him as a number 4-5 rb. There is a commitee with him being the number 3 guy plus that offense won't exactly be explosive...so the chance of big plays is limited.

Who else is on waivers? If you have a spot you might pick up a deep sleeper and see if he doesn't develope or emerge at some point this season....like maybe James Davis if he is still available...although he has been popular recently.