[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's Bears week.

Randall

Hey it's never too early.

The Bears secondary looks pretty hurt and they haven't even got to Green Bay yet.

Tillman may be only 50% and Manning and Bowman have had hamstring issues.

Jennings says he'll be fine sunday night.

"After returning to practice Monday, Greg Jennings (head) confirmed that he has been cleared to start Sunday night against Chicago."

:wacko:Bring on those Bears. :D

The Bears secondary looks pretty hurt and they haven't even got to Green Bay yet.

"After returning to practice Monday, Greg Jennings (head) confirmed that he has been cleared to start Sunday night against Chicago."

Keep reading the media...kneel down and say a prayer. Da Bears will show up in full on 'O' and 'D'!

No predictions 'cept it will be a game worthy of national viewers.

GO BEARS!!!!

I just want to see them give Johnny Knox some playing time so we can see what he is all about. With his speed and Cutlers arm, it could get interesting in the windy city.

Tough way to start the season for the Bears. Gonna be a good season for them, but it might be starting off 0-1.

:wacko:

I like the Bears D line this year. I think Marinelli will help a great deal. I like the LB'ers to rebound too but injuries in the secondary aren't a good way to start.

The night game is throwing it off. You don't want to spend your best vitriol by 3 pm for a 7:40 kickoff. :wacko:

Ah, 6:26. :gameface:

Ursa, go shave your dusty old balls you fat bum.

gil, did someone retarded and/or colorblind dress you today?

1. Green Bay is playing much faster than the Bears

2. I hope it doesn't take very long (as in weeks) for the WR's to get on the same page as Cutler

3. It will be a long year if they can't make half time adjustments

4. Packers look very formidable on defense (can't tell if it's for reasons above)

5. Jennings should get the ball once a series

6. Pack's OL is not that good at this time, so unless they shore that up, they aren't a playoff team

6. Pack's OL is not that good at this time, so unless they shore that up, they aren't a playoff team

The OL in general is OK (not great), but Barbre has been getting eaten alive.