[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Traded MJD for De' Williams... twice

xPattonx

I am in a few money leagues this year (12 team CBS non flex/non ppr standard scoring leagues) and I drafted MJD first in two of those leagues with the 2nd and 3rd draft spots. I trade MJD today in both leagues for DeAngelo Willams and here's why. I feel like I was persuaded in the months leading up to my drafts by magazines and rankings like CBS/ESPN/Yahoo etc. all basically saying MJD was a better draft pick than De' so I ended up drafting MJD but my gut was always saying ''draft DeAngelo!" He was the #1 fantasy rb last year and it was no fluke so why is anybody reluctant to take him as the #1 or at the very least the #2 rb in fantasy behind Peterson? Also it looks like Stewart could be plagued by his Achilles week 1 and who knows it could last all year long giving Williams even more fantasy value. So anyway guys whadda you all think? Am part of a minority that will end up right or is the vast majority right on this one?

Edited by xPattonx

I am in a few money leagues this year (12 team CBS non flex/non ppr standard scoring leagues) and I drafted MJD first in two of those leagues with the 2nd and 3rd draft spots. I trade MJD today in both leagues for DeAngelo Willams and here's why. I feel like I was persuaded in the months leading up to my drafts by magazines and rankings like CBS/ESPN/Yahoo etc. all basically saying MJD was a better draft pick than De' so I ended up drafting MJD but my gut was always saying ''draft DeAngelo!" He was the #1 fantasy rb last year and it was no fluke so why is anybody reluctant to take him as the #1 or at the very least the #2 rb in fantasy behind Peterson? Also it looks like Stewart could be plagued by his Achilles week 1 and who knows it could last all year long giving Williams even more fantasy value. So anyway guys whadda you all think? Am part of a minority that will end up right or is the vast majority right on this one?

I think DW has a much better OLine than MJD does. Between one or the other - I don't think you will be disappointed either way.

MJD has greater value in a PPR league which yours is not. But MJD has no one backing him up so he should rack up all the carries and you still will get receiving yards. On the other hand Deangelo has Johnathan Stewart so i expect his stats to have a slight decline but you still will be pleased