[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pierre thomas< Mike Bell's value for bidding

iceman1977

The 200 points is the max points used for year, not an auction league, 12 team ppr league, I'm in louisiana so ppl in my league are dedinately more interested in Bell than others but I don't wanna under bid and regret it, if I don't have Bell and pierre stays hurt I can only count on F Jax for 3 weeks and then all on fragile fred, not to mention bye weeks and flex

The 200 points is the max points used for year, not an auction league, 12 team ppr league, I'm in louisiana so ppl in my league are dedinately more interested in Bell than others but I don't wanna under bid and regret it, if I don't have Bell and pierre stays hurt I can only count on F Jax for 3 weeks and then all on fragile fred, not to mention bye weeks and flex

Dude Pierre's hurt, you need Bell. Since you are in La.(what part) you need to bid $30, I was originally thinking $20 but being in La. you may need to bump it up depending on if other's need a RB or not. If you live in north La. you can probably keep it $20.

How do you feel about the rest of your team? Will you need to save large amounts of cash for the next hot stud? If not, get Bell while you know he will do you some good. $50 doesn't sound unreasonable to me in your situation, and that may not be enough depending on what type of owners you are playing against. Can you look at previous season starts to see how owners bid in the first week?