[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB problem

MJDfan

I am in a 16 team ESPN league and i got the first overall pick. And running backs were going like crazy after i picked. I have Adrian Peterson, Donald Brown, Jonathan Stewart, Moreno, and phillys McCoy. In week one with Stewart hurt who should i start with Adrian Peterson.

And in my other league my 5th Running back was TJ Duckett, but our draft this year was really early and just 3 days after our draft TJ Duckett got released by the seahawks. So we reallywont start our 5th running back obviously but i kind of want a back up. Any ideas on who I should maybe pick up that is probably still out there in most leagues. Because my other running backs include MJD, Thomas jones, Julius Jones and J stewart.

I would appreciate help for both leagues

Thanks

Eeek, at least you have AP. On your first league, I think the safest bet would be McCoy. He will get carries and should get all Goal line touches. He will get at least 1 TD this week.

On your league two, is Mendenhall on the waiver per chance? He should get plenty of touches with Parker aging and needing rest ALLOT more. Potential for some decent yardage and receptions but a gamble for TD's.

Edited by BearBroncos

Eeek, at least you have AP. On your first league, I think the safest bet would be McCoy. He will get carries and should get all Goal line touches. He will get at least 1 TD this week.

On your league two, is Mendenhall on the waiver per chance? He should get plenty of touches with Parker aging and needing rest ALLOT more. Potential for some decent yardage and receptions but a gamble for TD's.

I appreciate the help, and thats who I have in right now is McCoy. But for my second league, Mendenhall got drafted on draft day.

I appreciate the help, and thats who I have in right now is McCoy. But for my second league, Mendenhall got drafted on draft day.

Wells? Also, I see Coffee being a serious surprise out of SF. He had the most yardage and best yards per carry this preseason. Gore might get bumped if this kid shines this weekend.