[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

wr advise

Cowboy Killah

I have no interest in any part of the Browns WRs...I like Morgan to have a strong season, Nicks is a nice upside guy, and Schilens is the one darling of the Oakland WR (though injured)...

Given Schilens isn't probably going to pick up value in the first two games of the year, I might shelve him for Burleson just to see what happens in Seattle week 1 and week 2, if he's not getting a decent amount of looks then drop him and pick back up Schilens

I've got a few more deep sleepers in my blog post, check it out if you get a chance address in signature

Best of Luck,

WashD

I have no interest in any part of the Browns WRs...I like Morgan to have a strong season, Nicks is a nice upside guy, and Schilens is the one darling of the Oakland WR (though injured)...

Given Schilens isn't probably going to pick up value in the first two games of the year, I might shelve him for Burleson just to see what happens in Seattle week 1 and week 2, if he's not getting a decent amount of looks then drop him and pick back up Schilens

I've got a few more deep sleepers in my blog post, check it out if you get a chance address in signature

Best of Luck,

WashD

Thanks,

So you really like that Stephens-Howling kid? With Wells being a question mark in the injury category you may have something there, I like it, but I don't know that I would give up Forsett for him?

Thanks,

So you really like that Stephens-Howling kid? With Wells being a question mark in the injury category you may have something there, I like it, but I don't know that I would give up Forsett for him?

I do really like him, he's not an every down back, he's just too slight...but given Hightower's general suckiness and Wells injury situation, he may play himself into that third down back role.

Forsett's an interesting kid, again on the small side, and not a lot of explosion through the whole, but he's got opportunity being behind two aging backs in Julius Jones and Edgerrin James.

If you get points for return yards and TDs as well, I'd probably go with Stephens-Howling for sure...if not, it's a gut thing, for me I go with the guy on the more prolific offense...the down side is Howlings never can be an every down back, where Forsett potentially could if JJ and Edge went down.

Best of Luck,

WD