[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pulled off a trade

cnsfrk009

What do you guys think? PPR league, 50 yards per point passing, 4 pt td -1 int, 6 pt all tds, 10 yards rushing/receiving

QB-Schaub

WR-Calvin

WR-Jennings

RB-Jones-Drew

RB-Barber

TE-Clark

W/R/T-Eddie Royal

W/R/T-Ray Rice

K-Crosby

DEF-San Diego

BN- Addai, Bradshaw, Donald Brown, Josh Morgan, Ted Ginn, James Davis, Favre

What do you guys think? PPR league, 50 yards per point passing, 4 pt td -1 int, 6 pt all tds, 10 yards rushing/receiving

QB-Schaub

WR-Calvin

WR-Jennings

RB-Jones-Drew

RB-Barber

TE-Clark

W/R/T-Eddie Royal

W/R/T-Ray Rice

K-Crosby

DEF-San Diego

BN- Addai, Bradshaw, Donald Brown, Josh Morgan, Ted Ginn, James Davis, Favre

I don't think you need advice.

another fine post, all i asked for was an opinion on the trade, what people think of the 4 players and such, and i get those responses, nice work.

I'm sorry creampuff... maybe I can link you to all of my teams so you can tell me which position I drafted and where I went heavy? You love your team... I get that. You aren't asking for advice though, which was my point.

because the trade hasn't been accepted yet, the manager and i have agreed on it, but nothing is final. im showing what my lineup WOULD look like, and thanks for being the only one to make an educated post that is helpful

and thews? creampuff? you got a stick up your ass or something man? go be a dick somewhere else, advice is what i asked

I figured you already put your new team in your sigline so the trade is done. Anyway, I like it. You didn't lose much at RB because you still have a lot of depth. You did gain a hell of a WR in Jennings. What I like about this is it looks like one of those trades that helped both teams out. I take it the other guy might have been a little weak at RB, so he got a solid starter in Grant instead of a ? in Addai. But Addai helps you also as you have Brown. He got a decent WR in return , although another ? IMO. Glad to see you didn't jump on the QB bandwagon early with that scoring system. Looks like it's very unfriendly for QBs.

because the trade hasn't been accepted yet, the manager and i have agreed on it, but nothing is final. im showing what my lineup WOULD look like, and thanks for being the only one to make an educated post that is helpful

and thews? creampuff? you got a stick up your ass or something man? go be a dick somewhere else, advice is what i asked

Wow...you were so straightforward and I got all lost in the past tense of "Pulled" in the header? ...my bad ...you were obviously looking for advice.