Must start one of these RB's

cmutts

For me it's the two road guys

If I think about the game flow SD/Oakland, we're probably talking about a blow out, which might mean some extra carries for Sproles in the second half of the game, plus his normal PPR value.

Pitt versus Tennessee is going to be a slugfest, but the Titans will put some points on the board (probably 2 TDs) and I'd guess that Slimdale gets one of those.

Upside wise I take Sproles who could go off against a weak Oakland RB, for more consistent points, the safer bet is Lendale.

Best of Luck,

WashD

Scoring is 1 pt every 10 yards rush/rec, 1 ppr and 6 pt td's. I must start one of these guys this week. Who would you start?

Sproles @ Oakland MNF

D Brown vs Jax

Lendale @ Pitt ThNF (Season Opener)

Man that's tough. I think Lendale is out. Between Brown and Sproles.....I think you roll th dice with Brown who I think starts off getting 60-40 or better split with Addai (60). I don't see SProles stealing as much from LT.

Edited by Asskickas

I agree about ruling Lendale out. If he doesnt score, looking at probably less than 5 points. Matchup wise, I think I like Sproles. The Raiders look awful and SD may rest LT alittle in a game they should easily handle. Brown is interesting because he is probably going to split with Addai but not sure how much. Any one else?

I'd go Brown, he will be out there more then the other 2 only thing White will get is 2 yrd TD if that vs PIT def. Sproles will play but how many snaps. Look at last season when LT was healthy how much was he out there to make a difference??? Id go D Brown

Answer mine http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=295373