[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FLEX ? F Jackson, C Henry, D. Hester

ice-pick

PPR Flex spot

F. Jackson @ NE

C Henry Den

D Hester @ GB

I think I'm leaning Jackson (Rhodes got cut) or Henry

Your thoughts?

Starting

Schaub

McFadden

C Benson

Moss

Andre Johnson

Witten

Kaeding

Green Bay D

This one's pretty easy. Fred Jackson had 136 yds rushing last time he played the Pats in week 17. Usually the Pats would rest the main guys but due to Brady's injury they were playing to make the playoffs in week 17 so Fred went against the 1st string D. That week 17 Def will be worse with the loss of moral boosters Seau, Bruschi, Harrison and now Seymour to the Raiders. I think Jackson will get you 100 yds and at least 1 td in week 1. He'll prolly out play your main starts DMC and Benson.

Thanks, I went Moss and AJ with my first two picks. Probably should have gone one of those guys and Gore. We'll see how that plays out. Yeah, with Rhodes cut (I have no idea why they did that) you would think Fred Jackson would be a safe pick. Someone has to carry the ball right?