[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

what player has gone from fantasy football rags to riches?

rai

Technically, anthing out of the Denver backfeild (during the Shanahan era) was capable of getting good numbers. Denver had the most freindly rush o-line in the NFL.

Same could be said for Terrell Davis (and Mike Anderson, Olandis Gary, Portis, etc.).

Droughns had been in the league for 3 years and done nothing (and by nothing I mean he was released by DET and signed by MIA to it's practice squad - THAT'S LOW) - he was a FB for a while as well, no? It's not like Droughns was a stud or anything but he pretty much defines the rags to riches thing - not sure any of the others who were actually drafted by Denver does because they lack the "rags" part.

Same could be said for Terrell Davis (and Mike Anderson, Olandis Gary, Portis, etc.).

Droughns had been in the league for 3 years and done nothing (and by nothing I mean he was released by DET and signed by MIA to it's practice squad - THAT'S LOW) - he was a FB for a while as well, no? It's not like Droughns was a stud or anything but he pretty much defines the rags to riches thing - not sure any of the others who were actually drafted by Denver does because they lack the "rags" part.

I agree, don't get me wrong. Davis was a great back but when you have arguably one of the best QB's in history and the offensive line Denver had, it would be hard not to be able to rush for good yards. Every back that ran was able to get decent yards. It was a system designed for success.

Kurt Warner in '99 with the Rams. Truly out of nowhere. One could even say that he did it again in '07 with the Cards.

I agree with this. Warner came out of NOWHERE and pwned the league. That year I had Marshall Faulk and Isaac Bruce. I picked Warner up in the second week and never looked back (didn't lose that year either!). That was actually my first year playing fantasy football...wow.