National Parks

Kid Cid

I don't normally post links to my blog in the Tailgate although some do end up in the Food and Beverage Forum. However, since this one does mention the Huddle, the Tailgate and one of our illustrious members, I though I'd share over here.

http://www.corrundum.net/post/You-do-remem...n-it-right.aspx

Cool! You mention that unateve guy that we will never be able to shake but also THEKING. I wonder, do you ever hear from him, THEKING, and does he ever come around anymore?

THEKING is still an active member of Dash-4, now entering its 11th year as a BOTH league.

Glacier Park is probably my favorite place to visit. My wife and I hiked to Grinnell glacier on our last trip there about 5 years ago and hope to take the two new additions to the family there before the glaciers are all but gone.

Glacier Park is probably my favorite place to visit. My wife and I hiked to Grinnell glacier on our last trip there about 5 years ago and hope to take the two new additions to the family there before the glaciers are all but gone.

yup one of my first destinations with the boys .

Ms Cid and I took the ranger guided tour up to Grinnell, it was one of the best hikes we had the entire time we were there. You do touch on something rather important though, climate change. One of the best indicators that the earth is warming is that they are losing the glaciers in Glacier National Park. When we were there the count was down to 27 from over 100. I don't know if they have lost any more in the intervening years.

Ms Cid and I took the ranger guided tour up to Grinnell, it was one of the best hikes we had the entire time we were there. You do touch on something rather important though, climate change. One of the best indicators that the earth is warming is that they are losing the glaciers in Glacier National Park. When we were there the count was down to 27 from over 100. I don't know if they have lost any more in the intervening years.

However, the glaciers began to recede in the mid-1800s. At least that's what I was told when I was in Glacier. So, is it global warming or natural cyclical change?

I'm also against the death penalty, I'm for gay marriage, and I don't believe in spending money you don't have.

However, the glaciers began to recede in the mid-1800s. At least that's what I was told when I was in Glacier. So, is it global warming or natural cyclical change?

I'm also against the death penalty, I'm for gay marriage, and I don't believe in spending money you don't have.

I said climate change, I didn't give a reason. Is the earth getting warmer? It certainly seems like it. Are humans the cause of it? I honestly don't know.