[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

cutler vs flacco week 1

i drafted cutler to be my #1 so i should probably roll him out there...but on the road...against the pack(i own the pack defense and like them)...im a bit uneasy.....i know flacco has the chiefs at home...that could easily be a rice/mcgahee/mclain show....but i think he could just as easily end up with 3 tds and some good yardage...any thoughts?

Ooh this is a good one. I'm leaning towards Cutler just because I see GB putting up some nice number and the Bears not being able to run, run, run. Rodgers and the GB O looked good the past few weeks, but that was also for only 2 qtrs. Plus, Rogers is no longer a rookie so GB may dminate and the Bears will be coming from behind.

Ooh this is a good one. I'm leaning towards Cutler just because I see GB putting up some nice number and the Bears not being able to run, run, run. Rodgers and the GB O looked good the past few weeks, but that was also for only 2 qtrs. Plus, Rogers is no longer a rookie so GB may dminate and the Bears will be coming from behind.

hmmmm...interesting...gb has looked very good....i hope yer right though...and gb puts up some points(and ryan grant benefits from some of that)....its a tough call...i think maybe flacco has the potential for the bigger day....but its a tough choice

i drafted cutler to be my #1 so i should probably roll him out there...but on the road...against the pack(i own the pack defense and like them)...im a bit uneasy.....i know flacco has the chiefs at home...that could easily be a rice/mcgahee/mclain show....but i think he could just as easily end up with 3 tds and some good yardage...any thoughts?

This is obviously a great matchup for Flacco however, QBs may score less then their average against the Chiefs in fantasy football mostly because teams just ran all day on them.

I would expect the Ravens to score 2 or 3 TDs then pound the ball some more to run out the clock. Who knows if those will be tossing or rushing.

Cutler is going to have to toss the ball against that tough GB D line.

Plus look at it this way If Flacco craps the bed and Cutler does OK you will look really dumb, if the opposite happens you wont kick yourself as much.

I'd start Cutler

Edited by RuffBuff

This is obviously a great matchup for Flacco however, QBs may score less then their average against the Chiefs in fantasy football mostly because teams just ran all day on them.

I would expect the Ravens to score 2 or 3 TDs then pound the ball some more to run out the clock. Who knows if those will be tossing or rushing.

Cutler is going to have to toss the ball against that tough GB D line.

Plus look at it this way If Flacco craps the bed and Cutler does OK you will look really dumb, if the opposite happens you wont kick yourself as much.

I'd start Cutler

Pretty good points, although I think Cutler might have a rough go with that O-line. FIDTML, you have 2 very interesting QB options to watch this year. One on a new team with a suspect O-line, questionable WR's, but the best arm in the game, and the other in a run heavy offense who looked real good in the second half of last year and will probably only get better.

I think the better play this week is Cutler, he's the better QB. You drafted him where you did to start him, give him a shot and see what happens.

thanks for the advice guys....im leaning towards cutler

instead of making another thread...i wanted to pose a second question...and see what u guys think

i start 4 wr....im rolling ochocinco and braylon edwards out there for sure....probably breaston too(oh man..if that boldin hammy keeps acting up i could have a nice contributor there...although i tend to like breaston with a healthy fitz/boldin)....

my question...do i dare throw marshall out there?? it seems like almost sort of a no brainer...alot of upside to starting him...i figured it was a no brainer to take him with the first pick of the 7th(took cutler and marshall back to back at end of 6th/top of 7th)...great upside as a #3.....i know what mcdaniels is saying...and it seems only logical that if hes up to speed hell be out there.....but the possibility exists that he dresses and doesnt see the field....anybody have an opinion???

thanks for the advice guys....im leaning towards cutler

instead of making another thread...i wanted to pose a second question...and see what u guys think

i start 4 wr....im rolling ochocinco and braylon edwards out there for sure....probably breaston too(oh man..if that boldin hammy keeps acting up i could have a nice contributor there...although i tend to like breaston with a healthy fitz/boldin)....

my question...do i dare throw marshall out there?? it seems like almost sort of a no brainer...alot of upside to starting him...i figured it was a no brainer to take him with the first pick of the 7th(took cutler and marshall back to back at end of 6th/top of 7th)...great upside as a #3.....i know what mcdaniels is saying...and it seems only logical that if hes up to speed hell be out there.....but the possibility exists that he dresses and doesnt see the field....anybody have an opinion???

Just keep your eye on Breaston's health:

Cardinals | Breaston admits he's not 100 percent

Comment (0)

Wed, 09 Sep 2009 21:08:14 -0700

Updating a previous item, Kent Somers, of The Arizona Republic, reports Arizona Cardinals WR Steve Breaston (knee) admitted Wednesday, Sept. 9, he is not 100 percent after missing two weeks of the preseason. Breason played last week and has practiced this week. "I'm making it work, I'm good. I've been showing improvement every day. Today, I felt real good. It's going to be sore but I've got to play through it."

Also, Simms and Orton were very limited in practice, so keep an eye on that, if they're hampered you definitely have to think about sitting Marshall. However, if Orton is good to go I think you take a chance on Marshall, the upside is tremendous, and if he wants to get paid, he's going to have to perform. Acting like an ass ain't gonna get it done.