[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Beanie Wells

ckelle

I am dissappointed about Wells not be the starter but with that said I think a good game from him will give him more carries. I figure with the Cardinals schedule that they would run more in the 4th quarter should they have a lead. I did draft Wells in 2 of my leagues. Starting him in and and sitting him in the other one

I am dissappointed about Wells not be the starter but with that said I think a good game from him will give him more carries. I figure with the Cardinals schedule that they would run more in the 4th quarter should they have a lead. I did draft Wells in 2 of my leagues. Starting him in and and sitting him in the other one

Sometimes players are starters in name only.

The Cardinals backfield is going to work itself out throughout the season.

If Beanie Wells plays like he did in the last Pre season game he will get the lion share of carries in the backfield.

Who is named and not named the starter is less important than who gets the carries. No one knows for sure yet but I'm betting on Beanie.

Last year this time Edge was the starter and Hightower was the back up. Hightower had about 8 touchdowns in the first half of the season so that shows what good the depth chart is on some teams.

Hightower tied the leauge rookie in touchdowns last year ten. He is not a slouch. He has worked hard and he can pass block keeping Warner up on his feet. Wells will get it done by week three but for now I would stay with Hightower. He has looked real good in preseason also. Wells has missed time being hurt so he is a little behind but he will get it done.