[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brandon Marshall: UPDATE

robert terni

Broncos | McDaniels says Marshall's attitude great

Comment (0)

Tue, 08 Sep 2009 14:30:15 -0700

Frank Schwab, of the Colorado Springs Gazette, reports Denver Broncos head coach Josh McDaniels said WR Brandon Marshall's attitude has been great. McDaniels hinted that Marshall will see a lot of playing time Week 1.

I'm starting this guy Week 1 with a full bag of confidence :wacko:

I'm starting this guy Week 1 with a full bag of confidence :wacko:
I can't tell, was that sarcasm or a serious comment? If I was a Marshall owner (I'm not), there would be no confidence in anything that comes out of any mouth in Denver.

Broncos | McDaniels says Marshall's attitude great

Comment (0)

Tue, 08 Sep 2009 14:30:15 -0700

Frank Schwab, of the Colorado Springs Gazette, reports Denver Broncos head coach Josh McDaniels said WR Brandon Marshall's attitude has been great. McDaniels hinted that Marshall will see a lot of playing time Week 1. talent is too good be on the bench.

Fixed.

Edited by WaterMan

I can't tell, was that sarcasm or a serious comment? If I was a Marshall owner (I'm not), there would be no confidence in anything that comes out of any mouth in Denver.

I'll start him in my start 5 WR's league(the only league I have him) if they have a QB that can throw the ball.

I have Eddie Royal in 2 leagues and feel the same there.

I don't have confidence in either yet.

i own Marshall in one league and as much as I would love to start him I am going to let him ride some pine this week and will run out Bowe, ABryant,SHolmes and Bryant Johnson...Marshall can talk to Mark Clayton on the bench this week (16 team league in case anyone cares)

His first game after his suspension last season he went off and hauled in 18 receptions for 166 yards and a TD. He's a Megan Foxe, but so what - if he plays this week, which I am pretty sure he will, I'm not sure why any fantasy owner would even consider sitting him.

Edited by Skrappy1

His first game after his suspension last season he went off and hauled in 18 receptions for 166 yards and a TD. He's a Megan Foxe, but so what - if he plays this week, which I am pretty sure he will, I'm not sure why any fantasy owner would even consider sitting him him.

Skrappy - I agree. I have Marshall and up until today was going to sit him for Anthony Gonzalez. But with this news (and only if it stays positive through Sunday) will trot out Marques Colston, AJ and Marshall (dynasty league).

I hope he does well so I can trade him ASAP right after that.

His first game after his suspension last season he went off and hauled in 18 receptions for 166 yards and a TD. He's a Megan Foxe, but so what - if he plays this week, which I am pretty sure he will, I'm not sure why any fantasy owner would even consider sitting him.

and last year he didnt have a QB with a bumb finger named Orton either nor a new playbook to learn

McDaniels: WR Marshall ready for Week 1 role

Brandon Marshall - WR - DEN - Sep. 8 - 6:40 p.m. ET

According to coach Josh McDaniels, Brandon Marshall's attitude since his return from suspension has been "great."

McDaniels said Marshall "absolutely" could make a significant contribution in Week 1. "Look, he's a good football player," McDaniels added. "If he's ready to go and we go through this week of practice and feel that's the direction we want to play on Sunday, certainly we all know what he can do as a football player." It's safe to tentatively slot Marshall into Week 1 fantasy lineups. Denver needs him with Jabar Gaffney out, and the matchup (@ CIN) is right.

Source: Colorado Springs Gazette

McDaniels: WR Marshall ready for Week 1 role

Brandon Marshall - WR - DEN - Sep. 8 - 6:40 p.m. ET

According to coach Josh McDaniels, Brandon Marshall's attitude since his return from suspension has been "great."

McDaniels said Marshall "absolutely" could make a significant contribution in Week 1. "Look, he's a good football player," McDaniels added. "If he's ready to go and we go through this week of practice and feel that's the direction we want to play on Sunday, certainly we all know what he can do as a football player." It's safe to tentatively slot Marshall into Week 1 fantasy lineups. Denver needs him with Jabar Gaffney out, and the matchup (@ CIN) is right.

Source: Colorado Springs Gazette

We also knew what Cutler can do as a football player.

"Look, he's a good football player," McDaniels added.

Wow. Thank you, Captain Obvious. Did someone send you a link to his nfl.com stat page? I guess he's done a little better in his career so far than Jabar F'n Gaffney!!!

How in the Seven Hells does this get this far and suddenly Marshall is a happy camper?